It is an interesting time for me right now as today I posted my 80th article for Inc.com. For those of you who read and comment and give me feedback – I am forever indebted. What started as a branding exercise for TSF has turned into a passion.
Every month I have tracked the pageviews, the social shares and comments (more 1 on 1 emails than blog comments). I am not completely sure why I track this in a master spreadsheet other than I am curious as to what seems to interest you all. (For whatever it is worth, there is no correlation between # of pageviews and # of social shares. I have articles with lots of pageviews and no sharing as well as modest pageviews and tons of shares.)
So, for something interesting today, I thought I would post the 7 most viewed Heivly-penned Inc.com articles:
- Networking No-No’s: Never Do These 3 Things, Ever
- The Power of Many
- 3 Painfully Obvious Signs You Are Faking It
- Fear Never Goes Away: The Strong Ones Just Know How To Cope Better
- The Biggest Hiring Mistake You Can Make
- What’s All This Crap About Building Your Personal Brand
- No, I Won’t Sign Your NDA
As always, I would enjoy hearing from you either through a comment here or an email.
Oh – the picture I used is me circa 2000 while President of Rand McNally’s Internet subsidiary.