- The sun is out for what feel like the 2nd time in 3 weeks
- Its graduation time and there always seems to give a shot of energy to the region
- We have been interviewing Summer Marketing Interns and they have great stories to tell
- We start our last 3 weeks of the TSF program Monday and it is a natural kick-off time to begin a “sprint to Pitch Day” feeling. Come see us at our Open House on May 21st to hear more.
- I got another tour of the American Underground @ Main space in downtown Durham. Adding another 22k square feet and a target of 200 entrepreneurs feels very very exciting.
- We got our first commitment for 1 of 2 keynote speakers for Pitch Day – Paul Singh of 500 Startups. He is a dude and has some great stories to tell.
- The Paradoxos Festival for June 6th and 7th (including our Pitch Day on the 6th at Carolina Theater in Durham) is also coming together nicely. Check it out here.
Feel free to add to the optimism list through the Comments area!