I will host the 5th Big Top Job Fair this Thursday at 5:30pm over at American Tobacco in Durham.
This event has come to represent the huge opportunity here in the Triangle tech ecosystem. On Thursday, we will see 10 very cool and diverse companies share both a vision of their company and its role in solving their customers pain as well as the people they will need to execute this vision over the next 3-6 months.
Very exciting for everyone. And, its an energetic & fun event.
To-date, registration to attend the event is running ahead of prior years, so if you are one of these types of people:
- a soon-to-be graduate of a college or university seeking your first professional job, or
- a light-on experience but passionate 20-something with a strong desire to find out whats next, or
- a mid-career specialist that is ready to to apply your experiences to a new endeavor, or
- an executive that is ready to serve a new entity as a catalyst for improved performance, or
- anything in between or around these scenario’s
. . . . register today and get a chance to meet 10 exciting, high-growth companies.
We are enthusiastic to share that this years event will include 3 new companies – Datacraft Solutions, Magnus Health and Spoonflower. They will complement 7 companies that represent a really nice range of stages (Adzerk, Bronto, Channel Advisor, Knowledge Tree, Magnus Health, Netsertive, ReverbNation and SciQuest).
Register now and we will send out a list of all of the open positions across the 10 companies so you can best prepare for Thursday night.