Registration for the event is $200, which includes:
- Entry to the weekend event,
- all presentations and hands-on classes.
- Lunch (both days)
- Coffee, drinks and snacks (both days)
- Conference shirt Saturday evening networking event
The session list can be found here.
Last year, attendees totaled over 280 and Jim Priest and Dan Wilson expect over 300 this year. If you are a reader of this blog you know that I feel strongly that we need to compete nationally for dev talent. In order for us to do that we need a consistent effort to create, train and support the software development. Kudos to these guys for fighting the good fight.
The conference also include several instructor led hands-on sessions at no additional charge for attendees. The hands-on classes are usually 2-3 hours and attendees bring their own laptops. This year they’re offering the following hands-on classes:
- PhoneGap Tips, Tricks & Traps
- Intro to Sencha Touch
* Web: http://ncdevcon.com/
* Register: http://ncdevcon.eventbrite.
* Twitter: @ncdevcon
* Email: email@example.com