I am one of those people who still enjoys learning new things. Every night I spend an hour reading on my iPad from a variety of sources. This usually follows a natural order that goes something like this:
- Twitter – General people I know
- Twitter – Growth Hacking articles
- FlipBoard – Technology Section
- Google Analytics for TSF, Big Top, and Heivly.com.
Even in my advanced age, I enjoy uncovering interesting new themes. Analytics is one of those.
So I thought I would share with you the year in review for the blog and hope you find some “hmmm” moments.
Where do the readers come from? The Top 5:
- New York City
- San Francisco
The total # of readers was over 4,300 and they viewed over 9,000 pages and spent an average of 1:02 on site.
73% viewed content from the desktop vs. 27% from mobile/tablet. Of the Mobile readers their platform of choice:
- Apple iPhone – 58%
- Apple iPad – 19%
- Samsung – 3%
- Motorola – 2%
- Other – 18%
And, the Top 5 Most Viewed Articles:
- TSF Needs Rockstars
- How To Fire Your Co-Founder
- Why Your Mood Affects the Company More That You Think
- Three Things We Need To Happen in 2014
- Two Must-Read Books for Every Startup Founder